11 September 2012

A Love Affair

Yes, I must fess up, it's true! I'm head-over-heels in love with my iphone/apps, since i bought my phone on 3 July (who's counting?) and I've already maxed out the memory :C

Could you blame me???

15 July

27 July

7 aug

14 aug

29 aug

Surrounded by so much captured beauty, i am exhilarated; invigorated and therefore inspired to continue making art, taking more photographs... and have even returned to writing poetry after DECADES of silence. For all of that, I remain forever grateful. This is what truly makes my heart sing!

4 comments:

Introverted Art said...

the one of the hands holding should be in a magazine. stunning. I am so addicted to my phone too :P

Introverted Art said...

I will love to hear the story of the 14 year old... :-)

Mary said...

I know how you feel,the only reason I got a iphone was for the photography apps.

david2020 said...

I am Business man and online work. text message april fools. I love to write on several social topics like Funny Graduation Announcements, Everyday Quotes and much more.